Do you or someone you know have an active St. Croix County warrant? We want to help you resolve your case(s) during our Warrant Resolution Day. These events are a voluntary opportunity for you to work with us to resolve your warrants.
When is the Next Warrant Resolution Day?
- June 7, 2022
- 3 to 4:30 pm
- Courtroom 1
St. Croix County Government Center
1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, WI
Pre-Register for Warrant Day
You can attend in-person of online via Zoom. If you want to attend via Zoom, you must fill out the pre-registration form with your contact information. If you want to attend in-person, you can still fill out the pre-registration form to make the check-in process faster. Please fill out this form by May 31.
About Warrant Resolution Day
Warrant Resolution Day is a convenient way to resolve outstanding warrants. We encourage those with outstanding warrants to appear so we can make our best efforts to resolve your case(s).
Representatives available during the hearing:
- Public Defender’s Office
- District Attorney’s Office
- Probation and Parole
- St. Croix County Circuit Court Judge
- St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office
- St. Croix County Child Support Agency
- Speak with a public defender
- Speak with a prosecuting attorney, if representing yourself
- Speak to Corporation Counsel regarding your child support case
- Arrange to pay outstanding fees or set up a payment plan
- Enter a plea if resolving your case with a plea
- Schedule future court dates if necessary