Alcohol & Drug Abuse
In an effort to promote the health and wellbeing of individuals, families, and children we offer an array of alcohol and other drug abuse (AODA) services to residents of St. Croix County, in collaboration with our community.
• OWI Offenders: Convicted by Circuit Court and ordered to have an assessment. The cost of this assessment is $380 and it is required to be paid in full before the assessment can be scheduled. Payment can be made with cash, cashier’s check or credit card (personal checks will not be accepted). This Intoxicated Driver Program, court ordered assessment, is not covered by any medical insurance provider. To make the payment you can come in person to the Services Center or call to 715-246-6991 to pay by credit card.
• Inpatient / Residential Services Detoxification: St. Croix County contracts with local providers to serve individuals who are currently covered under medical assistance or who do not have insurance in need of assistance with funding. Our staff will evaluate and assess for eligibility, make a referral for inpatient treatment and / or detoxification as well as provide case management while in treatment.
• Ordered Evaluation: Ordered through the court system or probation to determine the need for treatment. The Court-ordered evaluation fee is $272 and payment in full is required to schedule the appointment. Payment can made be with cash, cashier’s check or credit card (personal checks will not be accepted).
• Outpatient Counseling: Intensive outpatient treatment for adults and youth can be offered individually and / or in educational group settings. After hour appointments are available.
• Prevention: Provides community education programs to help change community and social conditions that influence individuals who develop alcohol and drug abuse problems.
Payment Sources: Services are provided on the client's ability to pay or through their insurance (Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, private pay on a sliding fee scale).
Please call the Access Line to set up an appointment at 715-246-8255.