The Child Support Department is responsible for the location of absent parents, establishing a legal obligation for child support, adjudication of paternity for non-marital children, monitoring payment activities, enforcement of support obligations, and maintaining financial case records related to child support orders. Our agency does not assist in child custody or child placement issues.
To Request or Provide Information
- Click here to fill out our email form to send your contact information directly to our front desk so that we can correspond via email. This inbox is monitored from 10am-3pm Monday through Friday.
- Call our Call Center 414-615-2592.
- Stop by our office from 8am-5pm.
- You can also anonymously report information to our office.
Our office responds to emails and phone calls within two business days.
More Information and Helpful Forms
- How to Pay Child Support: Clicking on this link will take you to the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families website where you can learn about mailing support payments, pay-by-phone, paying on-line, MoneyGram, and wage garnishment. Important: It is your responsibility to ensure child support payments are received at the Wisconsin Trust Fund on time. Payments should be directed to:
- Self: WI SCTF PO Box 74200 Milwaukee, WI 53274
- Employer: WI SCTF Po Box 74400 Milwaukee, WI 53274
- Circuit Court Forms: Most forms pertaining to child support can be found under the "Family" category.
- Self-Help Family Web Site: Designed to guide you through the process of obtaining a divorce or legal separation action.
- Wisconsin Child Support Program
- Full Parents Application for Services
- Guardian's Application for Services
- One-page Application for Services (PDF)
- Work Search Form (PDF): If you are court ordered to seek employment, you can print the work search forms to keep a record of the jobs for which you have applied.