Child Support

The Office of Child Support Enforcement has provided additional information regarding the CARES Act for individuals owing child support debt in publication DCL-20-02. Frequently Asked Questions can also be found on the Bureau of the Fiscal Service's Treasury Offset Program

The Child Support Department is responsible for the location of absent parents, establishing a legal obligation for child support, adjudication of paternity for non-marital children, monitoring payment activities, enforcement of support obligations, and maintaining financial case records related to child support orders. Our agency does not assist in child custody or child placement issues.

To Request or Provide Information

  • Fill out our email form to send your contact information directly to our front desk so that we can correspond via email. 
  • Call our Call Center 414-615-2592.
  • Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, please wear a mask when entering our office and interacting with staff. 
  • You can also anonymously report information to our office. 

Our office responds to emails and phone calls within two business days.

Pay Now Button (Custom) Opens in new window