Glen Hills Park on Glen Lake
Glen Hills Park is a water-based recreation facility located in the hill country of West Central Wisconsin. This park consists of 700 wooded acres surrounding the beautiful 78-acre Glen Lake. Glen Lake, watershed impoundment is electric trolling motors only.
Glen Hills Park is managed by the Parks Division under the authority of the Community Development Committee. Glen Lake and the surrounding recreation facilities are the result of a federal watershed project for conservation and flood control purposes.
Camping season runs from May 1 through October 31. Although the campground closes on October 31 each year, the day-use area remains open to visitors year-round with entrance fees required at all times.
Please visit our online reservations page or call the park office at 715-381-4440 for more information.
On-Line Park Shelter and Camping Reservations: 61 Peninsula Campground electric sites (sites 10 and 20 are paved and ADA accessible), two camper cabins in the Peninsula Campground are available year-round (with electricity, heat, and A/C), 17 Whispering Oaks Campground non-electric sites, 10 Picnic Point Campground non-electric sites, and 15 Vista Prairie sites for groups - set up in three groups of 5 sites each, all electric and 9 include water hook-ups! Please check our refund policy in the online reservation system.
Annual park passes (valid January - December) are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Community Development Department - St. Croix County Government Center (Hudson)
- Community Development Department - St. Croix County Ag Center (Baldwin)
- Glen Hills Park & Homestead Parklands entrance buildings
- Use one of our new QR codes or Self-registration boxes located throughout the parks
*daily park passes ($10) may be purchased at the park or online using the QR code.
- 8 am - Dusk
- October 15 - April 30 the office is staffed Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Boat Landing
- Picnic Areas (Reserve a shelter)
- Golf Course
- Group Area
- Accessible Fishing Pier
- Hiking Trails
- Watercraft Rentals $10 per Hour (Canoes, Paddleboats, Kayaks, Paddleboards)
- 9-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Pit Toilets
- Pure Drinking Water
- Sanitary Dumping Stations
- Swimming Beach
- Ice Fishing
- Skating on Glen Lake
- Cross-Country Skiing (trails are not groomed and skiers will need to break their own trails)
St. Croix County Hunting Plan
The St Croix County Hunting Plan allows hunters to make informed decisions about upcoming seasons and hunting areas in county parks. The Hunting Plan provides current season information.
Glen Hills Golf Club
Adjacent to the campground is the Glen Hills Golf Club. Open to the public, this scenic 9-hole golf course also features a golf pro shop, driving range, practice green, and restaurant with bar.
Map of Park and Facilities
Glen Hills Park and Facilities Map (PDF)
Glen Hills Park Snowmobile Trail Map (PDF)
Please email us if you have questions about St. Croix County Parks.