File a complaint / Licensing

Do you have a public health complaint or concern? 

We want to hear about it.  You can provide us your contact information or you can submit your concerns anonymously.  Click to submit an online complaint form.    

Are you planning to open, purchase, remodel, or build a : 

  • Restaurant or Retail Food Establishment?
  • Hotel, Motel, Tourist Rooming House, or Bed & Breakfast? 
  • Swimming Pool?
  • Tattoo, Body Piercing, or Permanent Cosmetics Establishment?
  • Campground?
  • Recreational Educational Camp?
  • Manufactured Home Community?
  • Micro Market?

1. The first step in the process is to complete the online Plan Review.

The plan review will help you navigate the process, inform you of the requirements, answer your questions, and connect you to an inspector from our office.    

2. When you are within 30 days of opening,  complete this on line Application Form and the final licensing inspection will be scheduled.

Are you looking for a Special Event Permit?

Special Event Food Application:  Submitted by food stand operators at any St. Croix County special event such as fairs, festivals, concert, or carnivals.  

Special Event Campground Application: Submitted by any operator planning to provide special event camping in St. Croix County.