Compost Bin Sale
- A limited number of compost bins are available for pre-order in conjunction with the tree sale.
- Cost: $60
- Order online with a debit or credit card: Compost Bin Order Website
- Compost Bin Pickup on April 19-20 at the St. Croix County Ag Center (1960 8th Ave, Baldwin-off of Hwy 63 near Flagship Ford)
Solid Waste & Recycling Management Plan
A public hearing will be held at the St. Croix County Community Development Committee meeting on Thursday, March 15. The meeting will be held at the St. Croix County Government Center (1101 Carmichael Rd, Hudson) starting at 5 pm.
- Solid Waste Management Plan - DRAFT
- Solid Waste Management Plan Public Information Notice-Feb 22, 2018
- Solid Waste Management Plan Public Hearing Notice-March 15, 2018
- 2018 Recycling Calendar of Events
- Appliance Collection
- Clean Sweep Hazardous Waste Collection Program
- Electronics Collection
- Tire Collection
Resident Recycling Information
- A - Z Recycling and Disposal Guide
- Garbage and Recycling Haulers
- Recycling Center Locations
- What to Recycle
- Your Wasteline Recycling Newsletter
Special Recycling Program
The St. Croix County Recycling Program as part of the Resource Management Division is responsible for enforcing the County’s Recycling Ordinance. Personnel shall follow the guidelines identified in the Compliance Assurance Plan (PDF) in response to issues associated with recycling. This plan is intended to meet the requirements of s. NR544.04 (9g), Wis. Admin. Code, as well as the St Croix County Ordinance, Chapter 21.
The Community Development Director or his / her designee has citation authority for violations of the County’s Recycling Ordinance. Individuals who feel that a violation of the Recycling Ordinance exists may file a complaint form with the Resource Management Division. Submit as much supporting evidence (i.e. photos, documents, etc.) as possible in support of the complaint. Please be advised that under Wisconsin’s Public Records Law, Wis. Stats. §19.31, et al., the complaint and supporting evidence will be available for public review upon request. Only in an exceptional case may access be denied.
Complaint Form Fillable