- All tax information is available on this website
- Property tax payments are accepted and processed daily. Payments can be made online, by mail, or placed in the drop box at the Government Center, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson WI 54016. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like a receipt mailed to you. (Note that receipts can also be printed from the Webportal, instructions below.)
- For Certified Survey Maps, please call 715-386-4645 to schedule an appointment.
- If you have additional questions, please call 715-386-4645. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Select Tax Information Online
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter parcel number or brief property address or name. Use only one of these search criteria.
- Select Search for Properties
- Select Taxes at the top of the search results
- From the next screen, you can:
- Select Print Tax Bills
- Select Make an Online Payment
- Select Print Tax Details, which includes payments at the bottom of the page @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The St. Croix County Treasurer’s office is dedicated to serve the public and other units of government in a fair, efficient and effective manner. The St. Croix County Treasurer collects property taxes including first installment taxes for 16 municipalities due January 31st, postponed taxes due July 31st, and all delinquent property taxes. The County Treasurer also collects and deposits all county monies. This department also researches and issues tax deed applications, manages lottery credits, and holds tax records as well as assessed values.