The St. Croix County Clerk’s office is responsible for election administration in St. Croix County which includes accumulating and posting election results, canvassing election returns for federal, state and county offices, coordination of election programming, ballot preparation, and election notices for the federal, state and county elected offices.
The County Clerk’s office is the filing officer for the County Board of Supervisors and county elected officials. This means that campaign finance and ballot access forms such as nomination papers, campaign registration and declaration of candidacy forms for these offices are filed with the County Clerk.
All St. Croix County polling places contain Help America Vote Act (HAVA) compliant voting equipment which allows individuals with disabilities to vote independently.
Wisconsin Elections Commission March 12, 2020 Communication:
Guidance Regarding Election Procedures and COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
- MyVote Wisconsin
- Your voter information
- Find your polling place
- See what’s on your ballot
- Register to Vote
- Update your name and address
- Find your municipal clerk
- Find your elected officials
- Wisconsin Elections Commission - Administration of Wisconsin Election Laws
- State of Wisconsin Ethics Commission - Administration of Wisconsin’s campaign finance, lobbying and ethics laws
- Election Security - Wisconsin Elections Commission
- Bring it to the Ballot - Voter Photo ID information and how to obtain a free state ID card
- Campaign Sign Placement Information
- Legislative District Maps
- St. Croix County Polling Places