County Board of Supervisors
- First Tuesday of each month (except for the Organizational Meeting which is the third Tuesday in April of even years)
- Meetings in November, December, January, and February begin at 8 a.m.
- Meetings in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October begin at 5 p.m.
- Meets monthly and on special occasions as required. When necessary, meeting dates and times may be changed by the County Board Chair.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
19 Supervisors are elected by district, for a two-year term, on a non-partisan basis. No county officer or employee is eligible to be a County Supervisor. A Supervisor may also be a member of a town board, city common council, or village board of trustees.
Notice of Vacancy
County Board Supervisor District 2
In accordance with Wisconsin Statute §59.10(1)(d) and St. Croix County Board of Supervisors Rules and Bylaws, Article One, Section F.2, the County Board Chair shall forward to the County Board each candidate who is both a qualified elector and a resident of Supervisory District 2 for appointment at the February 5, 2019 meeting of the St. Croix County Board of Supervisors. In the event the County Board Chair forwards more than one candidate for appointment, the County Board shall conduct an election. The candidate receiving a majority vote of the number of County Board members present shall be declared elected. The candidate elected shall serve for the unexpired portion of the 2018 – 2020 term.
County Supervisor District 2 consists of Town of St. Joseph, Wards 1 - 3 and the Town of Somerset, Wards 3 - 6. See district map.
Any person who is a qualified elector and resident of County Board Supervisor District 2 interested in serving as its county supervisor is invited to submit a letter of interest and qualifications to the County Board Chair Roger Larson at and County Clerk Cindy Campbell by 4:00 p.m. on January 22, 2019.
Contact Chair Larson at 715.220.1590 or County Clerk Cindy Campbell at 715.386.4610, or either by email, with questions.
For additional information about St. Croix County government, visit the St. Croix County website at www.sccwi.gov.
About the Board
The St. Croix County Board of Supervisors operates under a committee system and county administrator form of government. The County Board of Supervisors' responsibilities are as follows:
- Exercises policy supervision of County activities through its committee system
- Adopts the annual County Budget and establishes a tax rate for the support of County services
St. Croix County is a member of the Wisconsin Counties Association.