County Board of Supervisors
- First Tuesday of each month (except for the Organizational Meeting which is the third Tuesday in April of even years)
- Meetings in November, December, January, and February begin at 9 a.m.
- Meetings in March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October begin at 5 p.m.
- Meets monthly and on special occasions as required. When necessary, meeting dates and times may be changed by the County Board Chair.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
19 Supervisors are elected by district, for a two-year term, on a non-partisan basis. No county officer or employee is eligible to be a County Supervisor. A Supervisor may also be a member of a town board, city common council, or village board of trustees.
About the Board
The St. Croix County Board of Supervisors operates under a committee system and county administrator form of government. The County Board of Supervisors' responsibilities are as follows:
- Exercises policy supervision of County activities through its committee system
- Adopts the annual County Budget and establishes a tax rate for the support of County services
St. Croix County is a member of the Wisconsin Counties Association.