Foreclosure Sale Notices
It is the responsibility of the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office to post and conduct foreclosure sales. The Sheriff’s Office does not hold any keys to the property. Sales are held on Tuesdays (providing it is not a holiday), at 10 a.m. at the entrance of the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office, Lower Level, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin. These are public sales, and anyone is welcome to bid, providing the successful bidder meets the terms of the sale. All sales are posted inside the entrance of the Sheriff’s Office.
NOTE: Prior to the Sheriff’s Sale, all persons wanting to bid on a property must complete and file with the Clerk of Court the Eligible Third-Party Bidder Affidavit (CV-550) form for each property they plan to bid on. The eligible bidder is responsible for providing a file-stamped copy of the form to the Sheriff’s Office at the beginning of the sale. Review the Sheriff Sale Procedures for Third-Party Buyers guide.
To verify if a given property is still for sale, please contact the Sheriff’s Office, 715-381-4320.
- * CANCELLED * 09-19-23, Lot 16 1439 Cty Rd A & Lot 17 1028 144th St New Richmond, Larson Legacy, INC; Daniel Larson
- * CANCELLED * 10-17-23, 1818 Stone Creek Hudson, Carl Worthington and Stone Creek Homeowners Association, INC
- 11-7-23, 105 Ivy Dr Woodville, Brian K. Meyer, Brenda I. Meyer, Western WI Health, Discover Bank
- *CANCELLED* 11/14/23 - 104 Birch St, Woodville, Jeremy S. Smith, Ashley Jeanne Smith, The USA acting by and through the Secretary of
- 11/14/23 - 640 Ron Dr, New Richmond, Heather Schultz, Unknown Spouse, if any, of Heather Schultz, Unknown Tenants, if any, of
- 12/12/23. 1028 144th St, New Richmond. Larson Legacy, Inc, Daniel Larson.
- 12/12/23. 1439 County Rd A, New Richmond. Larson Legacy, Inc, Daniel Larson
- 1/16/24. 1818 Stone Creek, Hudson. Carl Worthington and Stone Creek Homeowners Association, Inc.
- 12/19/23. 862 210th Ave, Somerset. Clinton George Pfluger, Et. Al.
- 1/2/24. 1417 146th Ave, New Richmond. Nathaniel P. Cossor.