Foreclosure Sale Notices
It is the responsibility of the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office to post and conduct foreclosure sales. The Sheriff’s Office does not hold any keys to the property. Sales are held on Tuesdays (providing it is not a holiday), at 10 a.m. at the entrance of the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office, Lower Level, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin. These are public sales and anyone is welcome to bid, providing the successful bidder meets the terms of the sale. All sales are posted inside the entrance of the Sheriff’s Office.
NOTE: Prior to the Sheriff’s Sale, all persons wanting to bid on a property must complete and file with the Clerk of Court the Eligible Third-Party Bidder Affidavit (CV-550) for each property they plan to bid on. The eligible bidder is responsible for providing a file-stamped copy of the form to the Sheriff’s Office at the beginning of the sale. Please click these links to access the Eligible Third-Party Bidder Affidavit (CV-550) form and Sheriff Sale Procedures for Third-Party Buyers.
To verify if a given property is still for sale, please contact the Sheriff’s Office, 715-381-4320.
- SALE CANCELLED - 09/28/21 - 1173 CTH H, New Richmond; Dennis L Raddatz, et al; 20CV412(PDF)
- SALE CANCELLED - 09/28/21 - 1050 Ridgeway St, Hammond; Dale R Ebben a/k/a Dale Ebben et al; 18CV188(PDF)
- 10/05/21 - 117 Front St W, Deer Park; David J Calleja, et al; 19CV491(PDF)
- 10/12/21 - 1399 Main St, Houlton; Christopher Calverley, et al; 19CV212(PDF)
- 10/12/21 - 637 Cherry Circle North, Hudson; Jean Frances Winter aka Jean Frances Conant-Winter, et al; 17CV310 (PDF)
- 11/02/21 - 811 Jack Pine Court, Somerset; Thomas G Fagan, et al; 19CV343(PDF)