Foreclosure Sale Notices
It is the responsibility of the St. Croix County Sheriff’s Office to post and conduct foreclosure sales. The Sheriff’s Office does not hold any keys to the property. Sales are held on Tuesdays (providing it is not a holiday), at 10 a.m. at the entrance of the St. Croix County Sheriff's Office, Lower Level, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin. These are public sales and anyone is welcome to bid, providing the successful bidder meets the terms of the sale. All sales are posted inside the entrance of the Sheriff's Office.
NOTE: Prior to the Sheriff’s Sale, all persons wanting to bid on a property must complete and file with the Clerk of Court the Eligible Third-Party Bidder Affidavit (CV-550) for each property they plan to bid on. The eligible bidder is responsible for providing a file-stamped copy of the form to the Sheriff’s Office at the beginning of the sale. Please click these links to access the Eligible Third-Party Bidder Affidavit (CV-550) form and Sheriff Sale Procedures for Third-Party Buyers.
To verify if a given property is still for sale, please contact the Sheriff’s Office, 715-381-4326.
- 10/29/19 - 1444 Lokhorst St, Baldwin; Jeremy Whirry, et al; 19CV239(PDF)
- 10/29/19 - 503 Spring St, Somerset; Perry L Brouwer; 18CV475(PDF)
- 11/05/19 - 338 W 4th St, New Richmond; Mindy D Riebe, et al; 11CV909(PDF)
- 11/05/19 - 436 W 4th St, New Richmond; Gregory W Hogan, et al; 19CV33(PDF)
- 11/12/19 - 691 104th St, Roberts; Estate of Joel Ziemek, et al; 18CV411(PDF)
- 11/12/19 - 711 99th St, Roberts; Jason E Ingli, et al; 19CV15(PDF)
- 11/12/19 - 1621 Namekagon St, Unit 46, Hudson; William M Boland, et al; 19CV104(PDF)
- 12/03/19 - 533 E 2nd St, New Richmond; Christine J Edstrom, et al; 19CV224(PDF)
- 12/03/19 - 429 Brookwood Dr, Hudson; Nino Zezza, et al; 19CV19(PDF)
- 12/10/19 - 1417 Tall Grass, Hudson; Estate of Dennis J Kreuziger, et al; 19CV269(PDF)