2018 Election Information
Spring Primary - February 20, 2018
- Notice of Spring Primary Election and Sample Ballots
- Unofficial Summary Results posted 9:10 PM. There were no Menomonie School District voters.
- Unofficial Results by Municipality
Report of Pending Provisional Ballots Issued
Spring Election - April 3, 2018
- Notice of Spring Election and Sample Ballots
- Notice of Judicial and County Supervisor Election
- County Board Supervisor Candidates
- Referenda Information
- There are 45 reporting units for the April 3, 2018 Spring Election.
Partisan Primary Election - August 14, 2018
At a partisan primary, you may only vote for candidates in one political party. Therefore, when you vote choose ONE political party in which you will vote, and vote for individual candidates within that party.
WARNING: Voting in more than one political party may void your voting choices.
- There are 42 reporting units for the August 14, 2018 Partisan Primary Election
- Summary Report - 42 of 42 reporting - final report
- Precinct Report - 42 of 42 reporting - final report
- Report of Provisional Ballots Issued
- Board of Canvass Agenda
GENERAL ELECTION - NOVEMBER 6, 2018
There are 42 reporting units for the November 6, 2018 General Election.
Summary Report - Unofficial Results - 42 of 42 reporting units - final report
(Summary Report posted on election night did not include Town of Stanton results. Precinct Report posted on election night did include Town of Stanton results.)
Precinct Report - Unofficial Results - final report
Report of Provisional Ballots Issued (updated)
Notice of November 6, 2018 General Election and Sample Ballots
Absentee ballots are issued by municipal clerks. You cannot obtain an absentee ballot from the County Clerk's office. Visit MyVote Wisconsin for election and municipal clerk contact information.
Notice of Election - General Election - November 6, 2018