Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state of Wisconsin, and St. Croix County Public Health Officials are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19.
This page provides the latest information on COVID-19 for St. Croix County.
Statewide Face Coverings Requirement
Governor Evers issued an Executive Order declaring a public health emergency requiring face coverings statewide. The order is effective starting Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. The order is set to expire on September 28, 2020.
This is a new order and we are still learning what this means for our county. We will share more information here when it becomes available.
Under the new order:
- Wisconsin residents ages five and older are required to wear a face covering when they are indoors or in an enclosed space with anyone outside their household or living unit.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended if you are outdoors and maintaining physical distancing is not possible.
- There are exceptions:
- You do not have wear a mask when to eating, drinking, or swimming.
- Individuals with health conditions or disabilities that would prevent them from wearing of a face covering safely are exempt from this requirement.
Violations can be reported to St. Croix Public Health by filling out the Mask Complaint Form.
St. Croix County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: This includes the total number of confirmed cases, the number of cases each day, deaths and map of cases by census track.
St. Croix County Health Advisory
St. Croix County Public Health has issued a health advisory with recommendations to keep our communities safe. These recommendations will help minimize the spread of COVID-19 in St. Croix County. We need your help to reduce disease transmission and keep us all safe.
- Read the St. Croix County Health Advisory (updated 6-22-20)
- If you have questions regarding the St. Croix County Advisory email email@example.com
Find information on testing locations, testing cost, and more on our testing page.