The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and state and local public health are closely monitoring an outbreak caused by a novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19).
COVID-19 Situation Summary and Important Resources
Confirmed Cases in St. Croix County as of 2:00 p.m. 3/27/2020: 4
- Per the Governors’ Orders are you an Essential Business and can remain open? (3/29/2020)
- COVID-19 Confirmed Cases in St. Croix County (3/27/2020
- Gov. Evers Suspends Evictions & Foreclosures During PH Emergency (03/27/20)
- Gov. Evers Launches Wisconsin’s COVID-19 PPE Program (03/26/2020)
- Recommendations if you or someone you know have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (03/25/2020)
- Governor Evers Safer At Home FAQ Update (03/24/2020)
- Governor Evers Executive Order 12 Safer At Home (03/24/2020)
- COVID19 updates for Food, Lodging, Campgrounds, and Pools from DATCP:(03/24/2020
- Governor Evers Executive Order 8 with updates on Mass Gathering (3/20/2020)
- Frequently Asked Questions on Mass Gathering Guidelines (3/20/2020)
- Governor Evers Urges the Public to Help Keep our Healthcare Workers Safe (3/19/20)
- Press Release: COVID19: St. Croix County Has Its First Case (3/19/20)
- Governor Evers Waives Work Search and Modifies Availability Requirements for Unemployment (3/18/2020)
- Governor Evers Request Economic Injury Disaster Loans for Small Business (3/18/2020)
Due to COVID-19, St. Croix County services may be altered or suspended. Check back for more information!
- Modified Government Center Hours: Effective March 30th, the Government Center will be temporarily closed to public access beginning at noon, Monday through Friday. Scheduled appointments with citizens are permitted during the Government Center open hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Front entrance security will continue to occur during these hours, as well as COVID-19 health screening prior to gaining entry.
- Free Legal Clinic: Cancelled for April 8, 2020.
- St. Croix County Circuit Courts Order Regarding Emergency Temporary Measures (3/25/2020)
- St. Croix County will be temporarily suspending all public access to County Buildings, with the exception of mandated court services or scheduled appointments with staff to provide essential services (3/23/2020)
- Child Labor Permits: The County Clerk’s office is suspending the issuance
- Marriage Licenses: The County Clerk’s office will issue marriage licenses by appointment only. Call the County Clerk’s office to schedule an appointment. Appointments will be scheduled between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and noon Monday through Friday.
- Passport Applications/Photos: The County Clerk’s office is suspending processing passport applications and passport photos. Passport forms and other acceptance agent information may be found on the U.S. Department of State website. For emergency passport information call 1-877-487-2778
- Health Care Campus: In-person visits are canceled
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Service at Government Center Suspended Until Further Notice (3/16/2020)
- St. Croix County Senior Meal Sites Suspend Congregate Meals (3/13/2020)
- Jail/Corrections Facility: In-person visits are canceled. A professional visitor may report to the Day Report Area for a non-contact visit.