Do you want to learn more about foster care? Join us at any of the following times for an overview and to learn more about the foster parent licensing process, along with general Q and A.
- Thursday, March 23 at 12:30pm
- Monday, April 3 at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, March 29 at 10am
- St. Croix County Services Center
- 1752 Dorset Lane New Richmond, WI 54017
For the in-person option, please check in with reception upon arrival.
Where can I find more information?
For more information on becoming a licensed foster parent, go to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services Foster Care and Adoption Resource Center website or contact the St. Croix County Foster Care Team.