How do I get a copy of my judgment of divorce or paternity order?

These are available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. in the St. Croix County Clerk of Courts office. If you wish to order a copy by mail, please submit a written request including your name and case number to:

Clerk of Circuit Court
Family Division
1101 Carmichael Road
Hudson, WI 54016

You must include a check or money order payable to the Clerk of Circuit Court. (Copies are $1.25 per page and an additional $5.00 for a certified copy.) Please allow two weeks for processing.

If you do not know your case number, you can use the Wisconsin Court System or submit a written request listing the names of both parties involved in the case and the year the case was filed. You should include an additional $5.00, search fee, if you want us to determine your case number.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my fines and court costs?
2. How do I pay my fines or court costs if the debt has been turned over to State Debt Collection?
3. How do I plead not guilty to my citation?
4. How do I get a copy of my judgment of divorce or paternity order?
5. What can I do about a judgment listed on my credit report?
6. Where do I get forms to file a lawsuit?
7. How can I find out if there is a lien against my property or a property that I am interested in purchasing?