These services designed to assist and support individuals to cope with a chronic mental illness and to improve their chances for recovery.
Within the Adult Community Support Services we offer:
- Community Support Program: Services aimed to assist in the recovery of eligible individuals with a chronic mental illness focusing on their individualized treatment.
- Targeted Case Management: Provides information and resource services for adults with a chronic mental illness. These services are not long-term / ongoing services (1 year on average).
- Outreach: This is a time-limited service intended to identify, contact and support chronic mentally ill residents of St. Croix County that may be in need of mental health services.
- Assistance with Transition to Community Living and Resources
- Crisis Intervention and Stabilization
- Development of an Individualized Plan of Care
- Employment Related Skills Training
- In-depth Assessment of Strengths and Needs
- Medication Prescriptions, Administration and Monitoring
- Psychiatric Care / Services
- Psychological Care / Services
- Psychotherapy Care / Services
- Self-Care Skills Development
- Service Coordination, Appropriate Recommendations and Referrals
- Social and Peer Support Services
- Supportive Psychotherapy
- Symptom Management
Please call the Access Line to set up an appointment at 715-246-8255.View brochure