Licensing & Inspections

St. Croix County-Licensing and Inspections is an agent of  the state for Department of Agriculture Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) and Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) for the licensing and inspecting the facility types listed below.

To apply for a license, pay your license or inspection fee,  file a concern, or contact one of our staff members see the right side bar.


View recent newsletters that includes surveillance data from restaurant inspections.

Apply for a License

For restaurant, retail food, pool, lodging, campground/camps, tattoo/body piercing, or manufactured home community facilities you may complete the Combined Application.

To apply for a special event food service permit or special event campground permits.

File a Complaint

If you have a concern about one of these license types in St. Croix County we want to hear about it on our complaint form.

Pay Your License or Inspection Fee

Our office accepts checks, money orders, or electronic payments. Our mailing address is SCC Public Health at 1752 Dorset Lane, New Richmond, WI 54017. If you know the exact amount owed, call 715-246-8353 to make an electronic payment.