- Road Construction
Road Construction Projects
Learn about upcoming road work scheduled by the St. Croix County Highway Department. This schedule is subject to change with weather and unexpected events. This page is updated weekly during the summer. Please contact the Highway Department if you have any questions.
When traveling in work zones slow down and watch for flaggers, maintenance workers, and equipment. Always be aware of your surroundings, buckle up and phone down. Thank you for helping keep the St. Croix County roads safe.
Projects and Updates
St. Croix County Road Construction update:
This schedule is subject to change due to weather and other unforeseen events.
County Trunk Highway K will be closed due to construction beginning Monday, June 19, 2023
For the week of June 5, 2023:
- Restoration on 150th Street, Town of Richmond and various areas throughout
St. Croix County
- Widen 20th Avenue in the Town of Eau Galle
- Gravel spread 170th Street in the Town of Hammond
- Construction on County Road N between County Road J and County Road T
- Spray patch in the Town of Erin, Town of Stanton, and various County Roads
- Pulverize Brummel Road, Town of Hudson; Frances & Marson Roads, Town of Troy; 170th Street, Town of Hammond
- Crack filling and bridge deck sealing in various areas of St. Croix County
For the week of June 12, 2023:
- Pave McCutcheon Road in the Town of Hudson and various roads throughout St. Croix County
- County Road N reconstruction between County Road J and County Road T
- Ditch work and restoration on various roads throughout St. Croix County
- Culvert replacement, cable and guardrail repair throughout St. Croix County
- Spray patch various roads in St. Croix County
- Pave preparation, crack filling, bridge and deck sealing throughout St. Croix County
Green Light Initiative
Learn about the fluorescent green warning lights on winter maintenance vehicles.
County Road F Project Information
County Road K Widening and Rehabilitation
County Road A & McCutcheon
- County Highway A & McCutcheon Intersection Study
- County Highway A & McCutcheon Road Proposed
- County Highway A & McCutcheon Detour Route
Eastbound I-94 lane closure in Washington County
Motorists will encounter a long-term alternating lane closure on Interstate 94 between Woodbury and Lakeland. Construction will occur in three stages with most of the work happening in 2023 and 2024.
St. Croix County Road Construction Plan
Learn more about upcoming road construction projects:
- Five Year (2023-2027) St. Croix County Road Construction Map
- Five Year (2023-2027) State of Wisconsin Road Construction Plan
- County Projects: contact the St. Croix County Highway Department
- State Projects: visit the Wisconsin 511 website.
- Local Projects: contact your municipality.