Huber Program

What to Know Before Starting Huber

Before checking in to serve your Huber sentence, you must schedule an orientation with a Huber Deputy and pick up a Huber Information Packet. Information packets can be picked up at the main entrance to the jail. Orientations can be scheduled by contacting the Huber Officer at 715-386-4755 or by email. It is your responsibility to set this up before checking into serve your sentence. The orientation will last 30 to 60 minutes depending on number of individuals signed up for that time. Please set up an orientation date with a Huber Deputy before you report to jail to serve your sentence. Review and complete the documents below before your orientation.

If you do not attend an orientation before to checking in to jail, you will have to sit in jail until the next available orientation day.

Huber Forms

Complete the documents below and bring them to your orientation. All Huber questions can be directed to the Huber Officer by email or phone.


All Huber Inmates will be required to wear a GPS monitoring bracelet while in the Huber Program. There will be a charge per work day for the bracelet. If you choose not to wear the bracelet you will not be allowed in our Huber program.

Upon checking into the St. Croix County Jail for Huber you will be required to pass a urine test and have no alcohol in your system. If you have a positive test you will be moved to general population. If you are serving for another county you will be sent back to that county.

Huber Fees

There are fees associated with the Huber Program. Visit our Accounts and Fees page for the cost of these services.

Huber Transfers

If you have been sentenced in another county and want to serve in St. Croix County you need to contact a Huber Deputy and do the following:

  • Provide County of Conviction
  • Provide Case Number
  • Provide Judgment of Conviction (JOC)
  • Once the Huber Officer has this information they will make the determination if you will be allowed to transfer to St. Croix County. If you are accepted into the St. Croix County Huber Program you will be charged a one time non refundable transfer fee.

If you have been sentenced in St. Croix County and want to serve in another county you need to contact a Huber Deputy and do the following:

  • Provide the location where you want to serve.
  • Provide the contact information of where you want to serve
  • Once the Huber Deputy has the request and information they will contact the prospective county and begin the transfer request.